Training is critical to the successful implementation of any system. Organizations that place an emphasis on, and recognize a priority for, initial and repeated training reap the most from their investment in ENTERPRISE.
ACCESS emphasizes a hands-on approach to training customers. Training groups are configured with users of similar job functions. The curriculum is then designed for each unique training group so that the users are trained in the ENTERPRISE functions that are an integral part of their job. The benefits to this method include:
- Lower training costs
- Initial training is quicker and more thorough because of the specific curriculum for the staff involved
- Easier to schedule
- Higher retention among users because the training is targeted to their job function and not weighed with non-essential details at this early stage.
End-user training is process; not an event. In turn, even after your organization has installed ENTERPRISE, ACCESS will introduce and coordinate a Continuing Education program for all of your end-users. This program is tailored to meet your requirements and budget and may include one to two training courses per month, which will be open to all ENTERPRISE users to attend, based on their interest in that course. These courses may be held at your organization or may even be conducted using a web-conference training strategy and scheduled in regard to availability and anticipated attendance.
The purpose of our Continuing Education program is to ensure users are making use of the functionality provided in the software; aware of policies, processes and work flow procedures to ensure data and financial integrity is maintained; enhance the user's software understanding and ease of use; and to demonstrate shortcuts and/or easier ways to manage their day-to-day ENTERPRISE tasks. Also, ongoing training is an important means of reminding users of features and functionality that is already available within the software.
The traditional ENTERPRISE training curriculum consists of the following:
- Account & Prospect Management & related reports
- Gift Entry, Processing, Adjustments & related reports
- Application Management (maintenance procedures, security, etc.)
- Selection Management (acknowledgements, renewals, pledge reminders)
- Special Events
- Planned Giving
- Data Model & Technical Overview (for technical staff & report writers)
ACCESS also offers customized & advanced training including:
- Major Gift Fundraising
- Advanced Processing & Finance
- Designation Payout
- Processing Operations