NETQuery is designed to give end-users the flexibility
to quickly select a group of accounts from their ENTERPRISE database.
- A browser-based "wizard" interface that walks users through the selection and sorting process to help them get the grouping they're looking for
- Up-to-the-minute information pulled directly from your ENTERPRISE database
- Flexible selection criteria including Donor Roles, Interests, Projects, Suppressions and more
- Both predefined and user-defined formatting of results
- One-click exporting to Microsoft Excel for further sorting, mail merging, graphing, etc.
- Save Queries for repeated use
- Change existing queries to customize
- Provide Additional Committee Criteria
- Query accounts by Structure only
- Program Level Queries
- Custom Salutations
- NETQuery User Guide
Please contact us for pricing or to learn more.